Display events created in the JomSocial community component in an events calendar module.
This module works with all versions of JomSocial and is native to Joomla 1.5, Joomla 1.6 and Joomla 1.7 (all in one install package!).
The look and feel of the calendar can also be changed via CSS or by creating a theme using the jQuery UI Themeroller: http://jqueryui.com/themeroller/
Use your own custom Themeroller theme or select one of the 25 included themes.
Features of this module include:
Option to limit the calendar to display only public events
Option to limit the calendar to display only certain event categories
Assign different colors to different event categories
Change the look of the calendar via CSS or a jQuery Themeroller UI theme
Choose which calendar views and buttons are available
Other available configuration options include changing the displayed time format, changing the words (language) displayed, and more.
The module includes documentation on configuration options and instructions on how to set up a Themeroller theme and CSS tweaks.
The calendar uses the jQuery library. Joomla templates that load the library at the bottom of a page might cause the calendar to not appear. While I've done my best to avoid this issue, it might require one of the free Joomla plugins that helps you manage the loading of the jQuery library.
- Fixed small bug in jQuery loading logic introduced in 2.0 that caused the automatic checking of jQuery load to fail.
- Update includes new, updated look for basic calendar style.
More info: http://blog.arshaw.com/1/post/2013/03/fullcalendar-16-released.html
- Minor code cleanup.
- Tweaks jQuery loading for complete compatibility with Yootheme templates, Widgetkit and ZOO extension.
- Fixed compatibility for Joomla 2.5 and 3.0. Module works with all versions of Joomla (1.5 and newer).
- Updated to load jQuery 1.8+ & Jquery UI 1.9.1
- Updated to load jQuery 1.7.1 & Jquery UI 1.18.17
- Header buttons converted to a more modern look
- Added option to display event thumbnail in tooltip.
- Changed way custom event category colors work. Turn on option in module settings and edit events.css file to enable. Should allow easier updates without having to redo custom CSS each time.
- Included support to only load events logged-in user is attending, if desired.
- Merged into one install package for Joomla 1.5, 1.6 & 1.7
- Updated to load jQuery 1.6.2 & Jquery UI 1.18.15
- Extended Jquery Themeroller support: Use a custom th
- Added Joomla 1.5 and Joomla 1.6 native modules.
- Joomla 1.6 version includes Joomla extension updater support.
- Added option to turn off ajax loading.
- Added option to load/not load past events.
- Minor code cleaning.
1.0: Initial Release
Check out the module demo below to see it in action.
To purchase, click on the "Buy Now" button below to pay via Paypal.
Events Map Module for JomSocial
Introducing the Events Map module for JomSocial!
This module creates a Google map with icons marking where upcoming events created in the JomSocial events component are happening!
The tooltips that pop up when clicking on a marker can be customized to display the event: image, title, description, location, start date, end date, event category, number of guests attending and more!
This module also comes with a ton of customization options, including a long list of backend configuration options and an external CSS file for even more control.
This module includes one install package that includes native Joomla 1.5, Joomla 1.6, Joomla 1.7 and Joomla 1.5 versions. It also works with JomSocial 1.8 and all newer versions (2.0+)
- Updated default JomSocial event icon path for latest versions of JomSocial.
- Added third "Compatibility Mode" option for sites that have trouble getting the map to display. Select a higher option ONLY if you can't get it to display.
- Module will load latest version of jQuery 1.7.
1.7: Feature updates / Compatibility updates
This module can be purchased for $8.
My Events Module for JomSocial
Introducing the My Events module for JomSocial!
A CSS file is included for more look and feel customization.
The system is pretty simple to use and limited only to your creativity. This module can be purchased for $5.
The module is one install package that installs natively for Joomla 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 2.5 and 3.0. Module works with all versions of JomSocial 1.8+ (including the 2.0+ branch).
1.0: Initial Release
Friend Suggestions Module for JomSocial
This module allows you to display suggested JomSocial users randomly or through a matching profile info field in a snazzy Facebook look.
1.5: Feature updates / Bug fixes
1.4: Feature updates / Bug Fixes
This module displays suggested users in two ways: randomly, or by matching a designated profile field of the currently logged-in user to another non-friend.
Want to suggest other users that live in the same state or have a matching interest? Now you can! Or if you just want to display a set of random users that aren't the current user's friend yet, you can do that too! The user can cycle through the suggestions just like they do on Facebook.
You can also set up how many suggestions are displayed at a time by placing multiple versions of this module anywhere on your site. An included CSS file also gives you control of the colors, formatting and fonts!
Includes one install package that installs and works natively with Joomla 1.5, Joomla 1.6 and Joomla 1.7. Works with all versions of JomSocial, including the latest 2.0+ branch.
For more information, please check out our documentation file: