Events Calendar for JomSocial
Display events created in the JomSocial community component in an events calendar module.
This module works with all versions of JomSocial and is native to Joomla 1.5, Joomla 1.6 and Joomla 1.7 (all in one install package!).
The look and feel of the calendar can also be changed via CSS or by creating a theme using the jQuery UI Themeroller: http://jqueryui.com/themeroller/
Use your own custom Themeroller theme or select one of the 25 included themes.
Features of this module include:
Option to limit the calendar to display only public events
Option to limit the calendar to display only certain event categories
Assign different colors to different event categories
Change the look of the calendar via CSS or a jQuery Themeroller UI theme
Choose which calendar views and buttons are available
Other available configuration options include changing the displayed time format, changing the words (language) displayed, and more.
The module includes documentation on configuration options and instructions on how to set up a Themeroller theme and CSS tweaks.
The calendar uses the jQuery library. Joomla templates that load the library at the bottom of a page might cause the calendar to not appear. While I've done my best to avoid this issue, it might require one of the free Joomla plugins that helps you manage the loading of the jQuery library.
- Update includes new, updated look for basic calendar style.
More info: http://blog.arshaw.com/1/post/2013/03/fullcalendar-16-released.html
- Minor code cleanup.
- Tweaks jQuery loading for complete compatibility with Yootheme templates, Widgetkit and ZOO extension.
- Fixed compatibility for Joomla 2.5 and 3.0. Module works with all versions of Joomla (1.5 and newer).
- Updated to load jQuery 1.8+ & Jquery UI 1.9.1
- Updated to load jQuery 1.7.1 & Jquery UI 1.18.17
- Header buttons converted to a more modern look
- Added option to display event thumbnail in tooltip.
- Changed way custom event category colors work. Turn on option in module settings and edit events.css file to enable. Should allow easier updates without having to redo custom CSS each time.
- Included support to only load events logged-in user is attending, if desired.
- Merged into one install package for Joomla 1.5, 1.6 & 1.7
- Updated to load jQuery 1.6.2 & Jquery UI 1.18.15
- Extended Jquery Themeroller support: Use a custom th
- Added Joomla 1.5 and Joomla 1.6 native modules.
- Joomla 1.6 version includes Joomla extension updater support.
- Added option to turn off ajax loading.
- Added option to load/not load past events.
- Minor code cleaning.
1.0: Initial Release
Check out the module demo below to see it in action.
To purchase, click on the "Buy Now" button below to pay via Paypal.